Monday 17 September 2012

 

IMG_0438

First, you think the worst is a broken heart
What's gonna kill you is the second part
And the third, Is when your world splits down the middle
And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself
Fifth, you see them out with someone else
And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have fucked up a little.

 

If you could see me now_______

best song!!!!!

I drink too much and I smoke too much dutch
But if you can't see me now that shit's a must
You used to say I won't know I will until it cost me
Like I won't know real love till I've loved then I've lost it
And if you've lost a sister, someone's lost a mom
And if you've lost a dad, then someone's lost a son
And they're all missing now, and they're all missing now
So if you get a second to look down at me now
Mum, Dad, I'm just missing you now

6 comments:

  1. hits bulanannya ga pernah diposting lagi ya? ditunggu linknya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hits bulanan uda ga ada?

    ReplyDelete
  3. be patient,keep waiting,and don't be too pushy.
    it's not only you who waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yupp setuju ma dna_only.
    Kalo mau yang gratisan gak usah pushy..
    Mau cepet, cari aja sendiri di web luar. Usaha sendiri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. masbroo
    request albumnya PINK dong yang baru :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. wuuuuuoo script 3#..... brother share link nya duuooonkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete